Smell fresh, floral and sweet, thanks to a swift spritz with Library of Fragrance Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette, an affordable but intense hit of scent.
The cherry blossom (sakura) is Japan’s unofficial national flower. It has been celebrated for many centuries and takes a very prominent position in Japanese culture. There are dozens of different cherry tree varieties in Japan, most of which bloom for just a couple of days in spring. The Japanese celebrate that time of the year with hanami (cherry blossom viewing) parties under the flowering trees.
Did you know that The Library of Fragrance colognes can be layered to create scents that are unique to you? Mix and match any two, or more, to create combinations for every mood and occasion. Here are some suggestions to try with Cherry Blossom:
• To add a clean note, layer with Fresh Laundry
• To add a floral note, layer with Orange Blossom
• To add a fresh note, layer with Daisy
• To add a fruity note, layer with Peach
• To add a green note, layer with Grass
• To add a sweet note, layer with Sunshine
• To add a woody / spicy note, layer with Patchouli